CS #745 - The alphabet series continues with "J"

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
Well, my friends.

Please, show pictures of living creatures or things starting with a "J"...

Have fun
Klaus

Real Name
Paul
Jar of Jelly...
cs_745__DSC8681.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Andy
Joggers on a Saturday Morning in Central Park
1. Northbound
Central_Park_21D_4497.jpg

2. Southbound
Central_Park_21D_4507.jpg

Real Name
Paul
Beware of the "jolt" when opening...
cs_745__DSC8688.jpg

This isn't a living creature or a thing. But we are preparing for Greg to be JOBLESS. After 39 years of getting up at 4 a.m. to ride a bus to the Idaho National Laboratory's Naval Nuclear Facility, Greg is ready to retire on May 14. His new JOB will be to enjoy life.

We have been looking for a nice used RV for over a year. Since covid, the RV market has exploded and the nicer used ones cost as much as new. So we traded in our 15 year old 5th wheel on a brand new one. We didn't want anything bigger than what we have had. Greg doesn't love towing and the smaller the better. This one will be perfect for us!! We brought it home yesterday!! Sorry....I'm cheating a little with 4 images. But what a nice time we've had celebrating the new JOBLESS life ahead.

We have a fun summer ahead.

Saying goodbye to the old RV

_DSC8873.jpg

Hello new RV...auto leveling...auto awning....tire pressure monitoring system...setup will be a breeze.
_DSC8874.jpg

It's so pretty!!
_DSC8888.jpg

The 50" 4K tv will be so nice. The grandkids will love playing games at the banquette. The table and chairs in the old one were hard with the kids. We hope this will be better.
_DSC8892.jpg

This isn't a living creature or a thing. But we are preparing for Greg to be JOBLESS. After 39 years of getting up at 4 a.m. to ride a bus to the Idaho National Laboratory's Naval Nuclear Facility, Greg is ready to retire on May 14. His new JOB will be to enjoy life.

We have been looking for a nice used RV for over a year. Since covid, the RV market has exploded and the nicer used ones cost as much as new. So we traded in our 15 year old 5th wheel on a brand new one. We didn't want anything bigger than what we have had. Greg doesn't love towing and the smaller the better. This one will be perfect for us!! We brought it home yesterday!! Sorry....I'm cheating a little with 4 images. But what a nice time we've had celebrating the new JOBLESS life ahead.

View attachment 1682337

Hello new RV...auto leveling...auto awning....tire pressure monitoring system...setup will be a breeze.
View attachment 1682333

It's so pretty!!
View attachment 1682334

The 50" 4K tv will be so nice. The grandkids will love playing games at the banquette. The table and chairs in the old one were hard with the kids. We hope this will be better.
View attachment 1682335

Wow, that looks plush! Where do you sleep?

Real Name
Paul

View attachment 1682337

View attachment 1682333

It's so pretty!!
View attachment 1682334

View attachment 1682335
Congratulations on the retirement. It’ll be a fun adventure and with a RV you’ll have lots of places to go and things to see (and now the time to do so)!

I've always been a stay-in-a-hotel-type traveler. Only once in my life have I been in an RV..... quite a few years ago friends invited me to travel with them and stay in theirs on a weekend trip, and it really was cool! We spent one night -- on the journey up to our destination -- in the parking lot of a Walmart and it was so cool to look outside and see the store there when we all arose in the morning.....and, yes, of course we had to go into the store and do a little shopping, too, as long as we were right there! I was really amazed at how efficient and compact an RV can be, with almost all the comforts of home....

Terri, your new RV really looks so nice, and much more elegant than the one in which I spent a weekend lo those many moons ago. I would guess that you will have many happy travels in this home-away-from-home!

Wow, that looks plush! Where do you sleep?
The bedroom and bathroom are upstairs. This 5th wheel is really nice, but very modest compared to many that are out there. It has everything we will need for our outings. We like to stay in forest service and national park campgrounds. Many of the really large rigs are too big for their campsites. But the sky is the limit when it comes to RV's.
_DSC8894.jpg
_DSC8896.jpg
_DSC8897.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom