CS #747 - Corners of the garden

Really nice set!
Super, Ron.

Thank you Paul, Eric.

Last day now everyone! One more chance to seek out those forgotten or overlooked corners of your garden. After a few days without one, old Jack Frost returned to us last night and a few more visits are forecast this week. That will bash everything again.

Last edited:
Gloomy day, useful pic:
Leo in Garden.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This is my back/side yard in the condo complex. Don't mind the scroungy grass....it was all mud a year and a half ago.

Need to get approval to remove the dying Hawthorne Bush.
Also want to document that the custom hand built wooden light house needs repainting
(sarcasm about my 4x4 light pole) :)

While attempting to document the situation, I was lucky to capture one of the local species of wildlife. In addition to a coyotes and correspondingly dwindling rabbit supply, we now have a wandering Lion problem.

Go figure...here in Tennessee...Lions :)

Last edited:
Gloomy day, useful pic: View attachment 1683217

This is my back/side yard in the condo complex. Don't mind the scroungy grass....it was all mud a year and a half ago.

Need to get approval to remove the dying Hawthorne Bush.
Also want to document that the custom hand built wooden light house needs repainting
(sarcasm about my 4x4 light pole) :)

While attempting to document the situation, I was lucky to capture one of the local species of wildlife. In addition to a coyotes and correspondingly dwindling rabbit supply, we now have a wandering Lion problem.

Go figure...here is Tennessee...Lions :)

The lion has spotted the open door. I hope you're still in one piece.

Real Name
Andy
A set of images made with a new-to-me 35mm f/1.8S at the Conservatory and Botanical Gardens at the Bellagio this morning in Las Vegas. The installation changes considerably from time to time, with the current display seeming to be a tribute to the numerous cultures visiting the hotel rooms, tables and slot machines that occupy the rest of this building.

1. Holland
Las_Vegas_21D_4695.jpg

2. Tulips
Las_Vegas_21D_4691.jpg

3. India
Las_Vegas_21D_4699.jpg

4. Snapdragons
Las_Vegas_21D_4703.jpg

5. Giant hummingbird
Las_Vegas_21D_4697.jpg

6. Japan
Las_Vegas_21D_4705.jpg

7. A plaque engraved with "E Pluribus Unum" (from many, one) adorns the central area, which is surrounded by US flags and red-white-and-blue rose arrangements
Las_Vegas_21D_4707.jpg

7. A view of the famous ceiling of the main lobby, with the conservatory in the background
Las_Vegas_21D_4690.jpg

A set of images made with a new-to-me 35mm f/1.8S at the Conservatory and Botanical Gardens at the Bellagio this morning in Las Vegas. The installation changes considerably from time to time, with the current display seeming to be a tribute to the numerous cultures visiting the hotel rooms, tables and slot machines that occupy the rest of this building.

1. Holland
View attachment 1683234

2. Tulips
View attachment 1683224

3. India
View attachment 1683231

4. Snapdragons
View attachment 1683226

5. Giant hummingbird
View attachment 1683227

6. Japan
View attachment 1683232

7. A plaque engraved with "E Pluribus Unum" (from many, one) adorns the central area, which is surrounded by US flags and red-white-and-blue rose arrangements
View attachment 1683225

7. A view of the famous ceiling of the main lobby, with the conservatory in the background
View attachment 1683233
Very nice set Andy!

1. Holland
View attachment 1683234

2. Tulips
View attachment 1683224

3. India
View attachment 1683231

4. Snapdragons
View attachment 1683226

5. Giant hummingbird
View attachment 1683227

6. Japan
View attachment 1683232

View attachment 1683225

View attachment 1683233

Super set Andy. That indoor garden on the ceiling especially. Amazing.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom