CS #749 - Under construction

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
Well my friends,
this week we'll looking for construction sites or things under construction.

One example: Our neighbor starts to build his yard
D3S_0003.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Enjoy
Klaus

My town is hub of construction activity now. There are two very large apartment complexes that have been demolished and are bing rebuilt from the ground up, and Virginia Tech has two or three new buildings under construction. No paucity of subjects around here!

Our new life begins construction today. Greg spent the first afternoon of freedom working on reconstructing our sprinker valve box. We thought he had the problem figured out, but no such luck. Hopefully 5 new valves will do the trick!! He doesn't know that all the kids have planned a party for him tonight.
_DSC9369.jpg

_DSC9365.jpg

Our new life begins construction today. Greg spent the first afternoon of freedom working on reconstructing our sprinker valve box. We thought he had the problem figured out, but no such luck. Hopefully 5 new valves will do the trick!! He doesn't know that all the kids have planned a party for him tonight. View attachment 1683762

View attachment 1683761
Great pair of shots. Looks like a wonderful celebration set up for him.

Our new life begins construction today. Greg spent the first afternoon of freedom working on reconstructing our sprinker valve box. We thought he had the problem figured out, but no such luck. Hopefully 5 new valves will do the trick!! He doesn't know that all the kids have planned a party for him tonight. View attachment 1683762

View attachment 1683761

Congratulations to you both! When do the travels start?

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus

View attachment 1683761
Well Terri,
that are great news.
I'll have to work for 3.5 years...

Regards to Greg - I'll raise a glass of wine later
Klaus

View attachment 1683761
Please convey my best to Greg. Retirement is, and will be, fabulous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom