CS #749 - Under construction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our new life begins construction today. Greg spent the first afternoon of freedom working on reconstructing our sprinker valve box. We thought he had the problem figured out, but no such luck. Hopefully 5 new valves will do the trick!! He doesn't know that all the kids have planned a party for him tonight. View attachment 1683762

View attachment 1683761
All the very very best to Greg and yourself, both of you.

:)

Mrs. T. plants tomatoes in pots on the deck to keep them away from the deer.

_JZ65789.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Well my friends,
this week we'll looking for construction sites or things under construction.

One example: Our neighbor starts to build his yard
View attachment 1683717

Enjoy
Klaus
Lots of construction going on out around here, Klaus - let's see if I can get out to photograph any of it this week. Thanks for hosting, my friend.

Our new life begins construction today. Greg spent the first afternoon of freedom working on reconstructing our sprinker valve box. We thought he had the problem figured out, but no such luck. Hopefully 5 new valves will do the trick!! He doesn't know that all the kids have planned a party for him tonight. View attachment 1683762

View attachment 1683761
Way cool, Terri! As a "veteran" headed into my 5th year of retirement, I can say that it surely is highly recommended!

Real Name
Ken St John
A couple of doors down, my neighbor is installing a new driveway. All of our "original" driveways are asphalt, but he's going with concrete. Lucky for him, he's "in the business" so most of it's been a DIY project.
EOSR0457.jpg

EOSR0459.jpg

EOSR0461.jpg

Cheers!!

Ken

Real Name
Ken St John

View attachment 1683761
Congrats!! Although my wife continues to work for a while, I'm mostly retired (still have a couple of IT clients to take care of remotely).

Enjoy every minute of yours!!

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom