CS #750 - Reflection

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was staring me in the face while I was at my desk. :rolleyes:

IMG_3620.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Didn't know about this weeks topic,
edit - 3.jpg

but happened to take this with my iPhone a few hours ago.
Showing some friends how I used a polishing/eraser block to remove stains on the side of my 10-22 bolt.​

Mike, CS requires only current shots!

Now that you've made your point, hopefully I've made mine. :ROFLMAO: (Though this is only a quickie shot that doesn't live up to my usual standard when working in my makeshift studio.)

The subject is a small nail about 1" long, the kind one uses to hang a light wall hanging.

Mike 2021-05-21--0002-S.jpg

Real Name
Andy
With a couple hours to fill mid-afternoon today at BNA (Nashville Airport), I went hunting for reflections in glass. Here is a photo taken through a large glass pane that isolates the drop off curb from a dog relief area with the terminal building behind. The various reflections and shadows felt a bit overwhelming, so I tried to capture them from an angle that made them "visually digestible."
Reflection_21D_4819.jpg

Real Name
Andy
Houses reflecting on a beautifully calm pond this morning, smoothed a bit more with an ND.
Reflection_21D_4826.jpg

Nicely framed. And kudos to you for having dual Subarus in your family - they are truly great vehicles. The odometer on my 2007 Outback is approaching 150K miles, and I expect it to carry on much longer.
Thanks Andy. My Outback is a late 2015, now nudging 57K miles, and like you I hope to be running it for many more.

I was happy to see my buddy Morrey the cormorant back on the lake again after his absence during the winter, so of course took a few shots of him to commemorate the occasion. Today it occurred to me that hey, this image would work nicely in this week's CS since Morrey is reflected in the water:

Morrey's Back!.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom