CS #756 - Mammals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got these pics a couple of days ago so thought that "Mammals" might be worth trying as a CS subject, especially as I can't remember us doing it in the past few years at least. So, mammals of any kind except the man kind. I'm sure most of us will be able to find a subject or two over the next few days. Usual rules - pics to be taken in what's left of the week up to midnight next Wednesday, 14 July. Enjoy!

51299006442_5c4e9884fe_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Big Boy's Toy by warth man, on Flickr

51300868684_29c59bf46f_b.jpg
Black Knight by warth man, on Flickr

Real Name
Bill Walderman
_WJW2402-2.jpg
_WJW2399.jpg

Last edited:
We need more mammals! I know lots of you have them or live near them. Some might even see whales and dolphins. The odd grizzly perhaps? Elephants? Mountain lions? Sheep?

I may be MIA, as I decided to cheat the plumber by exchanging old water lines/hoses in my rental with new stainless steel ones over the next few days.

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
West Highland Terrier

D6_0005.JPG

Enjoy
Klaus

Hard for me to join in. Between normal unpacking and dealing with a few pop up emergencies (H/W tank failed, leaking crack in basement wall with the torrential rain we’ve had, cat with a urinary tract infection, clothes washer with mold needing replacement, previous owner incorrectly added a new electrical circuit, …).

This weekend was the first time in months that I wasn’t working on projects (doing back to back Steel Challenge shooting matches).

Hard for me to join in. Between normal unpacking and dealing with a few pop up emergencies (H/W tank failed, leaking crack in basement wall with the torrential rain we’ve had, cat with a urinary tract infection, clothes washer with mold needing replacement, previous owner incorrectly added a new electrical circuit, …).

This weekend was the first time in months that I wasn’t working on projects (doing back to back Steel Challenge shooting matches).
Well you Have been vusy. Hope new place come together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom