CS - general discussions

I'm happy and prepared to take 616 if needed.

I think if we do go "host-less" then the intro each week needs to be much as it currently is. And the subject should only be shared as we now do, late Wednesday.

Can't find the weekly schedule ... so, I volunteer to do the next one (619), unless someone already has.

** edit. Found it, will do #620

Last edited:

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
I would be happy to host the collective shoot. When do you need me to do it?
Terri, that's a wonderful surprise.
Can you take the next CS, starting today, please?
I'm out of office this week but I'm able to support you if needed.

Just start a new thread and choose or suggest a theme. Rules are defined.

Thanks a lot
Klaus

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
I've got an idea for an oncoming CS: "Cookie time"

When will you and your family start to bake them or consume them (Holiday season)?

Kind regards
Klaus

I've got an idea for an oncoming CS: "Cookie time"

When will you and your family start to bake them or consume them (Holiday season)?

Kind regards
Klaus
Uh..... Well....to be blunt here, while this is an interesting and charmingly old-fashioned (old-world?) idea, I suspect and guess that in this busy day and age a lot of families for various reasons, especially time constraints, don't bother with baking at all.....and certainly many people who are not surrounded by family -- i.e., single people, widowed people, those who are not connected either physically or emotionally to their family of origin for one reason or another, etc. -- aren't going to be spending much time in the kitchen doing any baking, either. The thought is delightful, though, of baking going on in a household in preparation for holiday celebrations with family and friends.......

While we probably meet several of the demographics you mention Connie, cookies at this time of year are ubiquitous. We no longer go for the bake or the eat, but we find cookies and stories of them all over. They will make a fun CS.
Regardless, I have a different (and hopefully more inclusive/universal) idea for CS 628 :wideyed:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom