CS2 in the UK

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jgrove, Apr 26, 2005.

1. jgrove

jgrove

Apr 13, 2005
    Halesowen,UK
    UPS just delivered my upgarde to PS CS2!

Coool

2. Hi James, get to work now and let us know what you think. Is it worth the $150 that it costs for the upgrade??

3. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    I didn't even think they were going to start shipping
    until May, but you make the second or third person
    I have heard got the upgrade already.

Like Gordon said, there are many here that will be
    wanting your inputs on PS CS2.

4. jgrove

jgrove

Apr 13, 2005
    Halesowen,UK
    Well its installed on my PC now, and have finally got my plugins and etc installed. To be honest on the face of it CS and CS2 look the same apart from a few colour changes. It does appear to be quicker on my PC (P4 3GH HT) Adobe Bridge takes a while to load, but once its running its fine. Will report back later with other information.

$150 i dont think is a great deal of money for an upgrade, here in the Uk the saem upgrade is 150 Pounds nearly twice as much as what the US pay!

5. jgrove

jgrove

Apr 13, 2005
    Halesowen,UK
    Sorry i didnt explain myself very well. In the UK PS CS2 cost around 450 UK Pounds. The upgrade costs around 150 UK Pounds, in comparision to the full price the upgrade price seems a reasonable amount to pay.

CS2 runs quicker and thats a dead cert, once bridge is loaded it runs very quickly. The only probelm i have found so far is with Nik Color Efex Pro 2.0. The selective window loads most times but other times doesnt, i have emailed there support about this issue.

6. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    Yes being an American living in the UK I get the
    best and worst of the buying deal.

If I did the PS CS2 upgrade it would cost me $150
    if I order from the states and paid in dollars. If I picked it up in the UK it would cost me £150 that is
    around $300. Plus I would have to pay VAT, and
    that's a killer.