CS3 Shipping?

I ordered the CD (last week) and Adobe has yet to ship to me. Has anyone received physical media yet? I am NOT very happy with Adobe customer service.

I preordered weeks ago from Adobe UK. Their website says my order's 'arrival' date is 1st May. I think UK release is delayed. Why? Who knows.

Maybe it takes extra time to press the UK cd to justify charging us extra for it...

I preordered weeks ago from Adobe UK. Their website says my order's 'arrival' date is 1st May. I think UK release is delayed. Why? Who knows.

Maybe it takes extra time to press the UK cd to justify charging us extra for it...
The delay was probably caused by them having to rewrite the manual in that strange form of english you all speak over there.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Just kidding!

The delay was probably caused by them having to rewrite the manual in that strange form of english you all speak over there.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Just kidding!
10786 entries to be changed from color to colour and that's just for starters :biggrin:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
TweedleDum, how does one check the order status on Adobe's web site? I have no link in my email receipt to do this. THANKS :)

My 'free' upgrade to CS3 Premium arrived today. I ordered it last Thursday with ground delivery. I am sure you will receive your package soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
After 30 min last night (!!) and one disconnect while on the phone, the rep said it was 'in process'. Not too happy with Adobe customer support and I let them have it in my survey reply.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom