CS3 Shipping?

Discussion in 'Adobe Processing Products' started by Paul Beiser, Apr 24, 2007.

1. I ordered the CD (last week) and Adobe has yet to ship to me. Has anyone received physical media yet? I am NOT very happy with Adobe customer service.

2. rbsmith

rbsmith

Apr 13, 2005
    Saltillo, Ms
    I received mine the end of last week. But I had pre ordered several weeks ago.

3. Ordered two weeks ago, got mine yesterday.

4. Thanks, appreciate the news. I am crossing my fingers :).

5. Just to add to the chorus, mine arrived Monday, though the order on the Adobe web site still says shipment is pending.

6. Got mine from the Apple store last week.

7. I preordered weeks ago from Adobe UK. Their website says my order's 'arrival' date is 1st May. I think UK release is delayed. Why? Who knows.

Maybe it takes extra time to press the UK cd to justify charging us extra for it...

8. Ordered direct from Adobe April 22. Web site indicates delivery on April 29. (Sunday :confused: )

9. The delay was probably caused by them having to rewrite the manual in that strange form of english you all speak over there.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Just kidding!

10. 10786 entries to be changed from color to colour and that's just for starters :biggrin:

11. TweedleDum, how does one check the order status on Adobe's web site? I have no link in my email receipt to do this. THANKS :)

12. My 'free' upgrade to CS3 Premium arrived today. I ordered it last Thursday with ground delivery. I am sure you will receive your package soon.

13. Hi CrystallP,
    I ordered mine on the 18th (Wed) and I am on hold at Adobe. Things are not looking all that good :).

14. Ouch!! Are they backordered??

15. hahahaha, there you have the reason for the delay, and maybe the extra cost. All those extra Us.

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

16. After 30 min last night (!!) and one disconnect while on the phone, the rep said it was 'in process'. Not too happy with Adobe customer support and I let them have it in my survey reply.