Go get it while it is hot...lol

From what i understand the code is now AIGA07

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorrry about that
Adobe ----www.adobe.com

For you Mac users
it is 159 at the apple store
I saw that last night on thier site

You have to go to the check out to enter your code (windows version from the adobe store)
I just did it and it works. 169.15
Plus shipping
That does not include the manual...Manual is 12.00 (jmho I don't want the manual) :>))) Enough free movies and stuff on the net with tutorials etc
Or you can download it rather than pay shipping.....

Last edited by a moderator:
It won't let me enter anything. When I "Code V" nothing is entered; when I hit enter it say that code is invalid. Anyone else encountering this? Any solution?

Update: It was for the MAC version; that's probably why I couldn't enter anything. The Apple store does have it, but doesn't show downloadable, just shupping. I'm going to wait until after 1 April to order it.

Thanks, Rich

Real Name
Nikon Cafe
where do you see code "V"??
Dummy me ordered it at 215.00 shipped before I knew any of this.
It has a place for promo code Rich just put in what gale listed above.

where do you see code "V"??
Dummy me ordered it at 215.00 shipped before I knew any of this.
It has a place for promo code Rich just put in what gale listed above.

It wouldn't let me type anything in the promotion code box. I meant I used the apple V keys to paste her character string; that didn't work either.

Rich

For those of you using Mac (Apple)
Go to the Apple store it is 159.00 for CS3
upgrade

Rich I don't think the charge till they ship
I don't know when the ship date for mac version is , but window is May 1 ship date:>)))

Gale, are you referring to the upgrade price for Photoshop CS3 only??

I just paid $550.00 to upgrade my Standard CS Suite to Premium CS 2.3 Suite and then they will upgrade me to Premium CS 3.0 free. The customer service rep said that CS 3.0 would ship on the 16th of next month. Did she mean May 16th??

Gale, Thx.

I ordered Windows CS3 Upgrade. Total=$187.80 (shipping and sales tax included).

Says estimated ship date is April 16th.

Thanks for the info Galeeeeee. Just ordered my copy. You saved me $30. :wink:

BTW, mine said 4/16 availability also.

I call me cynical if you like :eek: but I can't see any reason why I would want to spend between 150 and 500 dollars or £ just to get the latest piece of software, is it magically going to improve your photography :rolleyes: what is this great lump of money going to do to those images you have already taken, is it going to turn all those sows ears into a silk purse of an image.

I would say 95 percent of people buying this software don't need it they could get exactly the same results with PS elements, I have used for years a free copy of photo shop 4 that came with a epson scanner and then about three years ago I was given a copy of photo shop 7:biggrin: (with licence and instruction manual as it was no longer needed it was still in its original box still wrapped up) which I still use today I wonder if I splash out 5 or £600 if it will suddenly turn my images into miracle works of art :tongue: I don't think so, the key to a good image is accurate exposure accurate focusing with good composition at the moment of capture.

Phillip.

Phillip
We all have views on things. Some like it ,some don't
I am very impressed with the ACR 4 for raw files. I think it may replace having more than one software package. I certainly do not care for NX. NC is good but very slow.
So to me it is worth the upgrade.
There other very nice features.
Has notheing to do wih making one a better or worse photographer. There are some very good artists out there and love to make art.
Enough on the subject. I did not post this to cause a big controversy, or discussion.

I found a code to help some folks and that is all.

Phillip
We all have views on things. Some like it ,some don't
I am very impressed with the ACR 4 for raw files. I think it may replace having more than one software package. I certainly do not care for NX. NC is good but very slow.
So to me it is worth the upgrade.
There other very nice features.
Has notheing to do wih making one a better or worse photographer. There are some very good artists out there and love to make art.
Enough on the subject. I did not post this to cause a big controversy, or discussion.

I found a code to help some folks and that is all.

Hi Gale the post wasn't meant to offend you :smile: it is what it is my own personal opinion as for ARC-4 I couldn't tell you how good it is, I do know 3.7 is rubbish Adobe probably make the worst raw converter for NEF files I know of I do have a copy of CS2 it is the biggest piece of bloatware I have ever put on my PC it is here in my office sitting on the shelf in its box I did try it for a few weeks, for me the biggest factor is not speed as I don't have to do it for living any more but quality and I am afraid Adobe will never ever be as good as the nikon software at decoding the NEF.

All the best,

Phillip.

:smile: :smile:

Hi Phillip,

I am upgrading my complete software suite due to incompatibility issues with my consultants, specificially, Adobe Illustrator. My company does not require them to save documentation to earlier releases, therefore it is my responsiblity to upgrade as needed. On a personal note, I like new software. Thanks for the tip Gale. My 2.3 premium suite shipped yesterday and 3.0 should arrive around April 16th. :biggrin:

Phillip,
See Russell Browns movie on acr 4. (or the other tuts roaming around) Might give you a different slant on things. It is totally different than previous.

I did not care for acr of previous either. But before I comdem the current new, i took a look.

Latest threads

Top Bottom