Cs4!

Just noticed that all the pictures Moose has put up on his blog in the last week or so have "Adobe Photoshop CS4 Windows" in the EXIF

Any hints on what has improved??? :biggrin:

I really enjoy CS3 (though admittedly, it's my first copy of PS, upgraded from Elements), I don't see much in my daily use that needs improvement. But of course, I'm ever curious! :smile:

Adobe released a beta version in May or so IIRC. It was posted at Adobe Labs. Those DLing CS4, who did not have CS3, were able to use it for 2 days before it expired. Those with CS3 had no expiration. Moose is probably using this beta version.

The new version has a new user interface - as well as a method to go back to the classic interface. It also better utilizes system resources and is thus much quicker when working with large images.

Some suggest it will be out in Q4 of this year.

Real Name
John
Any hints on what has improved??? :biggrin:

I really enjoy CS3 (though admittedly, it's my first copy of PS, upgraded from Elements), I don't see much in my daily use that needs improvement. But of course, I'm ever curious! :smile:

64 bit!

I received an invitation from Adobe to beta test CS4 for windows two months ago. I politely declined. When I beta tested CS2 years ago, it was so buggy that the frequent crashes drove me crazy. I'm letting others do the testing for me now.

I received an invitation from Adobe to beta test CS4 for windows two months ago. I politely declined. When I beta tested CS2 years ago, it was so buggy that the frequent crashes drove me crazy. I'm letting others do the testing for me now.

Please pass the invite along to me! I'd LOVE to beta test it!!

S

Snap Happy Girl

Not commenting other than to say Q4 sounds very reasonable. I have been a beta tester for Adobe software in the past.

Latest threads

Top Bottom