Cuban crocodile

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by alexf, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Not one comment in two weeks? I thought it interesting (and crisp!) enough. Oh well...

2. Hey Alex...
    It is sharp shot, I'm glad it was you next to those teeth... Well done mate, must have missed you original post…

I know how you feel when posting a shot and when there are plenty of lookers, but no one takes the time to reply...
    Sometimes makes you wonder why you posted the image in the first place…

It has happened plenty of times to me, but I usually find that the people that post in the "Other Animal" section here are usually a little more courteous to giving some sort of feed back to others.... Surprised that you hadn't got more replies...
    But there seem to be a little “clicky” group that will always get replies no matter what they post in any sections of the Café... JMO…

3. Alex, yes it is very sharp, as are the teeth. The animal is certainly very hideous and scary though.
    I know what you mean about waiting for comments. It can be nerve wracking.. When the comments don't happen I feel like my images are embarrassly bad and my questions are ridiculous. But I keep posting when I remember that most likely I will never have to face anyone here IRL.
    But I have noticed also that the pace is WAYslower here than most of the forums I have lurked on. Even if you don't get a comment for 2 or 3 days....your STILL on the first page!!
    On the other hand, this is the first forum I have had the nerve to participate in because all the comments I have seen here so far are very positive and constructive, non of the flaming I have seen other places. And they all seem to have their clicks composed of older members who have gotten to know each other somehow. Like you said...JMO