1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

cubicle accessories

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gbenic, Jul 8, 2007.

1. I am looking for a place that has a lot of different cubicle accessories. Mostly things like cork boards, shelves, photo frames, etc. Does anyone have any recommendations?

2. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
  3. photoshooter

photoshooter Guest

the container store
    wal mart
    target
    sears
    kmart

AC Moore
    Michael's
    Any crafts store

4. DanWhite

DanWhite

Jul 10, 2005
    Lansdale PA
    Gotta love Milton Waddams

5. And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

Don't forget those T.P.S. reports

6. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005

Riiiiiigggghht.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.