Current Rebate End Date?

Real Name
Don Roy
Currently there are factory rebates (discounts) on some Z products, including the S 14-30mm f/4 I'm considering. The B&H page for that lens says "until Nov 27". My primary Nikon source is the local BestBuy (largest BB camera dept in NM), which does not mention an end date online. Has anyone heard of the current rebate program having an end date?

Real Name
Don Roy
My son's theory is, because of the holiday season, they will either extend the rebate program, or maybe even make a better one. I too doubt that a price increase on these 'rebate' items will happen before Jan, if ever. Whatever it is, I'm not buying the lens just yet.

Currently there are factory rebates (discounts) on some Z products, including the S 14-30mm f/4 I'm considering. The B&H page for that lens says "until Nov 27". My primary Nikon source is the local BestBuy (largest BB camera dept in NM), which does not mention an end date online. Has anyone heard of the current rebate program having an end date?
Hope you can find a great deal! I’m really enjoying mine!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom