Curved monitor?

Growltiger

Administrator
Administrator
I'm not convinced, I think it depends on what type of images you are processing. If you ever do what I would describe as serious architectural photography, where angles and alignment are critical, I think it would be hard to achieve perfection. When the processed image was later seen on a flat screen or on a print, it might then be apparent that it is not perfect.

I still prefer multiple monitors to better organize windows whereas one single monitor makes window management a little more difficult (IMO). Tools like Magnet definitely will help, but i'm not sold on single monitors and especially these curved ones. They still feel more gimmicky than beneficial.

I am using a 35 inch curved monitor. It takes some getting use to. But I find there are advantages and disadvantages. Having to keep a high resolution causes the lettering on my Elements 2020 to be very small. The wide width makes is useful for having more than one photo on the screen at the same time. I would reccomend a 32 inch monitor. My wife has one and loves it.

I'm not sure what a curved monitor would be like to use (never seen one IRL) I use two 32" monitors, the left one slightly angled.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom