Curves...

North Yorkshire born and bred in Edinburgh!!!
I know the PP won't be to most peoples taste.......... or the fact that one of her eyes is covered by her hair......... but this is why I liked it.......... the simple curves of her hair.........

I know, I'm strange............... :eek:

G

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This one is also excellent Graeme. My only nit has nothing to do with the photo, but with your presentation......I think you need to give folks more credit. Anyone can see this is outstanding!!:smile:

that is one beautiful eye. strange.... but nice

Thanks Tim........... :eek:

This one is also excellent Graeme. My only nit has nothing to do with the photo, but with your presentation......I think you need to give folks more credit. Anyone can see this is outstanding!!:smile:
Ooops..................!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Apologies for being so introspective............. I think that's the right word.... but to be honest......... I don't really know! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

G

I like the partially covered eye, Graeme. It adds to the mysteriousness of this image.

I like the color image...

very nice...
Thank you... :smile:

That chair......

Other than that, each of these in this series has been beautiful.
Hey Erik........... I like the chair! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Nice Graeme...guess I'm weird, but I like it.
Thanks Joshua..........:cool:

I like the partially covered eye, Graeme. It adds to the mysteriousness of this image.
Banhup.......... thank you! :smile:

#1 is stunning...
Very kind of you Jimmy! :cool:

This one is also excellent Graeme. My only nit has nothing to do with the photo, but with your presentation......I think you need to give folks more credit.
I agree... Don't "lead" the comments by either making excuses or listing things you like or don't like. When you do that it sets the stage and people feel limited in what they can say or not say.

I see this a lot. A poster will start by saying "I really like the lighting on this one" (or whatever) and then what do you do? Then a lot of people won't comment on the lighting other than to agree for fear of upsetting the OP or causing an argument.

I'm not trying to pick on you, I'm just using the opportunity to elaborate on what I think Stu is trying to say.

I agree... Don't "lead" the comments by either making excuses or listing things you like or don't like. When you do that it sets the stage and people feel limited in what they can say or not say.

I see this a lot. A poster will start by saying "I really like the lighting on this one" (or whatever) and then what do you do? Then a lot of people won't comment on the lighting other than to agree for fear of upsetting the OP or causing an argument.

I'm not trying to pick on you, I'm just using the opportunity to elaborate on what I think Stu is trying to say.
Thanks Woody......... and the point is taken........... :wink:

G

I really like #1.
Thanks Vern! :smile:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom