Curves...

Discussion in 'People' started by Graeme, Mar 31, 2007.

1. I know the PP won't be to most peoples taste.......... or the fact that one of her eyes is covered by her hair......... but this is why I liked it.......... the simple curves of her hair.........

I know, I'm strange............... :eek:

G

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. that is one beautiful eye. strange.... but nice

3. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    This one is also excellent Graeme. My only nit has nothing to do with the photo, but with your presentation......I think you need to give folks more credit. Anyone can see this is outstanding!!:smile:

4. Thanks Tim........... :eek:

Ooops..................!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Apologies for being so introspective............. I think that's the right word.... but to be honest......... I don't really know! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

G

5. cuss2much

cuss2much Guest

I like the color image...

very nice...

6. That chair......

Other than that, each of these in this series has been beautiful.

7. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

Nice Graeme...guess I'm weird, but I like it.

8. dtbh

dtbh

Mar 9, 2006
    Malaysia
    I like the partially covered eye, Graeme. It adds to the mysteriousness of this image.

9. #1 is stunning...

10. Thank you... :smile:

Hey Erik........... I like the chair! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thanks Joshua..........:cool:

Banhup.......... thank you! :smile:

Very kind of you Jimmy! :cool:

11. I agree... Don't "lead" the comments by either making excuses or listing things you like or don't like. When you do that it sets the stage and people feel limited in what they can say or not say.

I see this a lot. A poster will start by saying "I really like the lighting on this one" (or whatever) and then what do you do? Then a lot of people won't comment on the lighting other than to agree for fear of upsetting the OP or causing an argument.

I'm not trying to pick on you, I'm just using the opportunity to elaborate on what I think Stu is trying to say.

12. I really like #1.

13. Thanks Woody......... and the point is taken........... :wink:

G

Thanks Vern! :smile: