Cute Alert! 2 itchy bunnies!

Well, I think they're cute! After all, everyone likes a bunny! I watched the little one run all over my back yard - I'm assuming just playing around. Then watched him scratch. The bigger bunny came in to eat and ended up with a itchy nose. Sorry if the photos are noisy, forgot to change my ISO back! Anyway, here's a couple of itchy bunnies!

Little itchy bunny!
490617786_142f7f2dab_o.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Big itchy bunny!
490617794_e01d9e2b17_b.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

They are cute, the second one looks great!

Very cute Dianne.

Great set Dianne

I like the second one best

They're adorable!

Thanks ya'll! The big bunny WAS closer - I had my 300mm +1.4 TC attached and almost didn't get the whole bunny in the photo! The neighbor's dog scared the poor thing, and he/she ended up further away in this shot. Times like this, I certainly like my zoom! Anyway, it was fun being outside, not having to say how to pose! :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Cute as can be Dianne! I know what you mean about the posing thing. Animals are ten thousand times more enjoyable to photograph.

Cute as can be Dianne! I know what you mean about the posing thing. Animals are ten thousand times more enjoyable to photograph.

Thanks! I know SUnday night, I was supposed to do "portraits" of 45+ kids and man, they had the kids moving so quick, I honestly couldn't keep up - or at least my flash couldn't! Yep, birds and other critters definitely no pressure!

Awwwwww.... I especially like the second one, but both are really nice!

Thanks Connie! I was just out having fun!

Dianne, those are great. I like the first one the best because the bunny looks soft and cuddly. WTG!!!

Dianne, those are great. I like the first one the best because the bunny looks soft and cuddly. WTG!!!

Thanks Debbie! The 1rst photo is a really young bunny - he/she wasn't very big at all! It had fun though, running around my back yard! I think the 2nd bunny may be a mommy bunny, but not sure. LOL!

Awww...cute bunnies.
Thanks! I just love em!

Very Cute Dianne !!!

Don't ya just love spring and summer....all these cute critters running around for us to take snap shots of :)

Very Cute Dianne !!!

Don't ya just love spring and summer....all these cute critters running around for us to take snap shots of :)

Oh I love having critters visit my back yard! That's why I feed em! Gives me great photo ops too!

Those are some good catches. Looks like the rabbit in the second picture has a tick on its left shoulder blade.

I think the bigger bunny may be a mommy - I saw it with 4 cuties a couple of weeks ago. I'll have to check the kids' cameras to see if they got good photos. That's the 1 day I was determined to leave the camera in the bag!

So cute bunnies:>)))

Thanks Gale! The little one was running around all over the place!

Latest threads

Top Bottom