Cuteness overload

Discussion in 'People' started by Beezle, Mar 25, 2007.

1. Some days, our young gremlin decides to just be cute. What's a photographer to do?

_D2X1344-web.

2. What great colors and DOF...excellent!

3. It's the simple things in life that make you smile............ and this image does that beautifully! :smile:

G

4. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Too precious! He needs a kiss on his nose though!:smile:

5. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

6. Thanks everyone.

I thought about healing away the nose, but he worked to hard to earn it, crashing into something or other in the back yard.

7. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I didn't notice a boo-boo...I just thought it was a cute nose worthy of a kiss!:Love:

8. Everytime I see images of children like this I so wish I had been into photography when my kids were growing up. I try to get as many of them as possible now, but I totally missed out on this age. Just keep shooting... you will cherish these shots when you are older and they are grown.

9. Ah! Well, he still lets me get in the occasional smooch. His usual show of affection is when I wake up nearly every morning with him bouncing up and down on my chest. :biggrin:

Today of course he is back to being a bundle of energy. He rode his trike; which he still prefers to his two wheeler; two miles! And he is still bouncing around behind me as I type.

I had been wanting to get back into it when my children came along. They definitely influenced my interest.

10. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    That is a great shot.

11. Thanks Gale.

Here is another one I just now found - from June, 2006, in Denver. I must have missed it.

_D211916-crop-web.