Cuteness overload

Some days, our young gremlin decides to just be cute. What's a photographer to do?

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks everyone.

I thought about healing away the nose, but he worked to hard to earn it, crashing into something or other in the back yard.

Thanks everyone.

I thought about healing away the nose, but he worked to hard to earn it, crashing into something or other in the back yard.
I didn't notice a boo-boo...I just thought it was a cute nose worthy of a kiss!:Love:

Everytime I see images of children like this I so wish I had been into photography when my kids were growing up. I try to get as many of them as possible now, but I totally missed out on this age. Just keep shooting... you will cherish these shots when you are older and they are grown.

I didn't notice a boo-boo...I just thought it was a cute nose worthy of a kiss!:Love:
Ah! Well, he still lets me get in the occasional smooch. His usual show of affection is when I wake up nearly every morning with him bouncing up and down on my chest. :biggrin:

Today of course he is back to being a bundle of energy. He rode his trike; which he still prefers to his two wheeler; two miles! And he is still bouncing around behind me as I type.

Everytime I see images of children like this I so wish I had been into photography when my kids were growing up. I try to get as many of them as possible now, but I totally missed out on this age. Just keep shooting... you will cherish these shots when you are older and they are grown.
I had been wanting to get back into it when my children came along. They definitely influenced my interest.

That is a great shot.
Thanks Gale.

Here is another one I just now found - from June, 2006, in Denver. I must have missed it.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom