Cutest D90 video ever? You decide.

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR' started by A Risen Fury, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Definitely a cut kitty.

To improve your next video of the kitty, move your POV to the floor. This will improve the OOF effect. Also, lock the exposure. :tongue:

JohnG

2. Bella looked a bit annoyed at one stage ! cute little cat ...

3. I think someone gave her catnip at one point... she was terrorizing everything in sight.

Thanks for the exposure tip, I didn't know AE lock worked during video.

4. BiG Chris

BiG Chris

Mar 18, 2008
    San francisco
    i want a D90 now

5. scooptdoo

scooptdoo Guest

seems like nikons betting on the worlds funniest vidios and u tube ect generation is more intrested in vidio capture than photograghy.looks like a home vidio.theres plenty of vidio camers around for lots of money less then having to buy a dslr .whats the point?

6. Really? Who's going to go and buy a DSLR just for video recording? If they do then they deserve to get ripped off. The D90 is first and foremost a DSLR and it takes some awesome pictures. 720p video recording is icing on the cake.

7. Leif

Leif

Feb 12, 2006
    England
    Oh my, I had not realised that the D90 would encourage people to torment innocent animals ... :biggrin:

8. She punished me the rest of the night, we didn't get to tire her out enough hehe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.