Cutest old couple ive ever seen

Discussion in 'People' started by Spoony, Sep 12, 2008.

1. i was at balboa park today and this couple asked me to take a few pictures of them for their 31st anniversary so of course i said yes. they even offered to take me to lunch but i had to take a rain check.

2851557305_b232b4d8f2_o.

2851563423_4274637312_o.

c&c always welcome!

2. I agree, adorable!

3. That is SO nice of you to make those for them. The second one is just adorable.

4. minza86

minza86 Guest

I agree. you really captured a precious day for them.

5. RvUsa

RvUsa

Feb 15, 2008
    Darlington, Pa
    WOW!!! Nice pictures, that is cool that you got to do that!!!

6. how awesome is that?
    great shots
    i know they'll be thrilled with them
    too bad you couldn't have lunch with them.... it bet their stories would have been as cute as these shots

well done

7. I agree! Too bad you missed out on that lunch. Great capture. I love Balboa Park.

8. theres a good story to this set. i was actually at balboa park for a scavenger photo hunt with my class, after i was done i went to my car and saw it wasnt there. i didnt know what to do, i only brought $20 and i left my cell phone at home. long story short, my car got towed because my tags got stolen earlier this week and the citing officer thought it was unregistered. i called my friend to pick me up and during the time i was waiting this couple approached me, even though i was bummed out i couldnt resist to take their picture because i thought they were so cool. so i set up my lights and took their pictures.

i ended up having to go to the dmv, wait two hours just for a moving permit and payed $318 to get my car out of impound. i took at least 150 shots that day and that portrait made the day worth it. i emailed bob the pictures and this is what was said,

i said,
    he replied,
    im glad you all liked them, ill definately remember that day for a long time

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.