• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

[EXPIRED] Cybersync Receivers and Transmitter - Nikon 80-200 2.8 (push-pull)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 Cybersync CSRB's - 1 Cybersync Transmitter CST. SOLD AS SET!

Set:
SOLD!

Separately:
Cybersync CSRB -SOLD AS SET!
Cybersync Transmitter CST - SOLD AS SET!

I've owned these for several years but they literally look and function as brand new. Bought brand new by me and I've pampered them. Original boxes included. 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable included with each CSRB (3 total) and one PC to 2.5mm mini jack included with the CST transmitter. Relatively new Energizer Ultimate Lithium AA batteries included with CSRB's and new Energizer 2450 battery included with CST

(Paypal payment only accepted). Shipped to continental 48 U.S. States ONLY!

Nikon 80-200mm 2.8 (push-pull version)

Older model 80-200mm 2.8 push pull version. It's been sitting on my shelf since I purchased my 70-200mm version and it's priced to sell.

It is 100% fully functional, no focus problems and sharp. It does a have some minor dust in the lens as almost ALL of these push-pull versions do, but it does not show up in photos taken. Otherwise the glass is in great shape, no scratches or flaws of any kind. Has the typical lens creep as most push-pull models have also.

This is a great lens deal for someone looking for fast, long glass and not have to spend an arm and a leg! For 25+ year old lens its in good shape and still taking great photos.

$300 shipped and paypal'd. Includes front & rear caps, screw on lens shade and case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bump.
Selling individually as well as a set on they Cybersync's.
Added Nikon 80-200mm 2.8 push-pull lens.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom