1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

D & K

Discussion in 'People' started by greyflash, Dec 7, 2005.

1. David is my son and he is pictured here with his wife, Kirsten, who is 8 months pregnant. David is with the 82nd Airborne at Ft. Bragg, North Carolina, and his wife is a student at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Taken during a visit to my home over Thanksgiving. D2H, 17-55mm f2.8 lens and fill flash.

53277735.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This image taken at an old pioneer home in Bloomington, Utah.

53277738.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. Beautiful shots of a lovely couple, Gordon. You must be a proud daddy / granddaddy.

3. DAVE VAN

DAVE VAN

Feb 22, 2005
    New Jersey
    Very nice Gordon. Thanks for sharing these with us. :smile:

4. This will make my 26th grandchild and the first that will bear my name, Jesse Gordon Eyre. Well my first name and his middle name. Pretty cool in any event.

5. Your welcome Dave. I enjoy taking family pictures. Perhaps the next one will include the little guy who now resides in that warm cuddly place.

6. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

7. Bruin Backer

Bruin Backer Guest

Gordon,

Great shots, and Thank your son for his service to our country.

8. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Very nice Gordon. #1 is technically the 'better' portrait, but #2 captures them more as folks than as subjects. Nice work as usual!

9. Gordon...very nice couple and she is just glowing with her pregnancy. So you are going to a granddad again with the 26th grandchild??? Holy macro...what were you feeding your wife to make all them babies who gave you those wonderful grandbabies??? LOL LOL LOL

10. Thanks for your nice comments BB. Hope you are enjoying your membership in the Cafe.

11. Great looking couple. Is it me or do pregnant women always have a kind of serene look to them?

26!!!! I should be so lucky to live to see any grandkids. I think I would feel on top of the world to have such a legacy. Congrats.

And thanks to your son for his service.

12. I was 45 when David was born and here he is at age 27 having his first child. You have plenty of time left at age 26. Thanks for your comments and yes, I do think that women look serene when they are pregnant.

13. I mean 26 wonderful grandchildren. I am 47 and my children are 2 and 4. :redface:

14. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Great looking kids, Gordon. Nice job on the pics too. The skintones while different, look great. Good luck to them and their new baby!

15. Gordon you never take a bad photo. Congrats on your pending grandchild you must feel really blessed.

16. Thanks Steve, it is kind of hard when working with large differences in skin tones.

17. I wish that were true about never taking a bad picture. Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to look.

18. radz

radz

Nov 12, 2005
    NewDelhi,India
    Lovely portrait Gorden,thanks for sharing with us.

19. I appreciate your comments Rathika.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.