D200 - #2 confirmed......Canuckland

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR' started by Keith, Dec 21, 2005.

1. After Bob that is. LOL!!!!!!!!! just got the call that I can pick up my new D200 at noon tomorrow. Feel like a little kid at xmas, that is why I had kids, to relive my child hood :biggrin: Feeling a little lucky as Nikon Canada has delivered on like 10% of what they said they would on the initial order. How sad is that................and we pay more. The only good thing is we get 2 year camera warranty, so I can live with that. First time ever paying full price for anything, whats up with that :eek:

Oh Doug, where are you??? Are you shooting with your D200 already :rolleyes:

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Ken-L

Ken-L Guest

Looks like the "D200 Forum" will be very busy......

4. Hurray!!

Looking forward to your first experience with the D200!:biggrin:

5. Keith,
    I picked my D200 yesterday. I was the first to have it at my local store (Laval, Qc) whose owner wouldn't reveal how many he had received. But I have to tell you it came with only a one-year warranty and worse with no Extended Warranty available, said one rep of Nikon Canada here in Montreal. I emailed Nikon Canada in Toronto about this but haven't heard from them.

6. Congrats, Keith! Anxiously awaiting some of your bird shots with your new toy!!

7. Congratulations Keith, and Christian both..Mine hasn't left my side....the wife slept on the couch last night...priorities you know....seriously..happy Christmas and can't wait to see some images.....wait...also can't wait to get out to take some ( work is slowing this whole process down!!)

Will be good to share some initial experiences and tips....

Bob

8. Just picked er up, going home early to start charging this puppy!!! ;-)
    Thanks everyone, look forward to taking er for a test drive!