D200 diary day 6: London

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by Ming Thein, Dec 26, 2005.

1. With 18-200VR. I dropped the whole thing about a meter onto a hard tile floor in the john by accident :eek: ; no damage but a cracked filter ring. (Hey, they didn't give me a filter, lens hood or neck strap!) Everything works fine...I've also noticed that this thing has great b&w tonality; as good as D2H - this was probably the main thing that stopped me from buying the D2x.

Enjoy!

Ming

Piccadilly
    [​IMG]

De Beers
    [​IMG]

Decorated
    [​IMG]

Oblivious of the sale
    [​IMG]

Public transport
    [​IMG]

Yellow
    [​IMG]

Theatre
    [​IMG]

Contemplating
    [​IMG]

Wet
    [​IMG]

Contrasts
    [​IMG]

After the rain
    [​IMG]

Gutter church
    [​IMG]

2. Neil

Neil

Jul 8, 2005
    Douglasville, GA
    Very nice images, like "Gutter church" the best.

Thanks for sharing
    Neil

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Being a woman, I like "Be Beers" for obvious reasons! I also think "Yellow" is rather stunning.

4. These are all great.

What happened to days 3, 4, and 5 ?

5. Thanks guys. :biggrin:

Day 3 was spent on the plane to london, day 4 was xmas eve - mostly family shots, and day 5 was xmas (family shots)

Ming

6. Beautiful and creative shots Ming. The gutter church really caught my attention and interest.

7. Beautiful, Ming. Love Gutter Church.

8. Thanks guys. Oddly, Gutter Church doesn't work if you turn it upside down - i.e. the right way up - not sure why, but it does...

Ming

9. RForshey

RForshey Guest

I have to agree, I like "gutter church" the best as well...

10. radz

radz

Nov 12, 2005
    NewDelhi,India
    Very well seen&captured !
    Contemplating&Gutter church are my fav.