D200 for sale on ebay

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Graeme, Nov 4, 2005.

1. Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2005
  2. Graeme,
    yes indeed the link works fine. I don't know about you but I could not purchase this camera under these terms. Send my money WAY before I can expect my camera. What if something went wrong early on in my use of it? The ones that had to work with their dealers on the D2x were happy they had used a known and reputable dealer. Dont get me wrong Graeme, this is indeed interesting, just a little scary for me.
    Dave

3. Dave, I have the same thoughts as you. I found the term "backordered" slightly strange? I would only spend this much money with a reputable dealer who I knew I could get excellent service from. It's all about trust.

It's a kind of support your local business thing!

Graeme :smile:

4. dagored

dagored

May 4, 2005
    Ohio
    Waiting for Uncle Frank

I am waiting for Uncle Frank to get his. He is on a waiting list. I have followed his career in photography since the 5700 and his postings on Nikon Talk to the D70 Forum over to here.

I can wait for his reviews and posting in late December. What to get and what not to, and from what I have seen on the net, some of the accessories for the D200 won't be out until spring 2006. That coming from Nikon.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2005