D200 & Grid lines

Hi all,

I'm feeling like a complete idiot now, but I can't figure out if I'm just doing something stupid here. The thing is, I wanted to switch off the grid lines of the view finder after having them on for quite a long time, and it seems only the lower part will disappear if I select 'OFF' from the menu :confused:

Is it just me or is there something wrong with the device?

Haven't yet tried to remove the battery for a longer period, 'cause I'm not sure if it would make a difference.

Any thoughts are appreciated :smile:

C

Casket28

When you turn your camera completly off, do they go away? Mine go off also, when turned off.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They do if I take the battery out, if that's what you mean. I kept it out for some time yesterday to see if it makes a difference, but it didn't.

Exactly. What I'm wondering is if there would be some other menu settings which could affect this...
Hi Jani,
I'm sorry to hear this. There is no menu setting to enable/disable the grid display only partially. I am afraid your camera is malfunctioning :frown:

N

Nuteshack

just turn the grid back on and live with it...i dig the grid ..lol

;-)))

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well... I could. But the warranty is still on and I'm afraid there might be also something else wrong if the grid is malfunctioning.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom