D200 is going on sale Dec 15

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Catz, Nov 17, 2005.

1. I saw this over on DPR news. So the 15 is not only my birthday but...it is the day to celebrate the D200 being released.

Maybe it's an omen to me but I am happy with my D2X. Well...maybe Nikon will give all of us whose bday is on the 15th a free one...Am I dreaming???

2. Yup, I come back from England on the 11th and hope mine is sitting at the store on the 15th, I'll be sure to let you know......:smile:

3. Ken-L

Ken-L Guest

Let me be the first to wish you a very happy birthday......
    and hope there's a D200 in your cake.....

4. So Catz it your 21st birthday soon. Well happy birthday in advance and Pam and my best wishes.

Bob and Pam

5. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

6. general

general

Apr 30, 2005
    Nebraska
    Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday, Melissa.

7. JeffKohn

JeffKohn

Apr 21, 2005
    Houston, TX
    Well shoot, I guess I won't get a free one since my B-day is on the 13th (at least it's not a Friday this year, though :smile: ). It always amazes me how many people seem to have December birthdays.

I think the D200 would make a great second camera along with my D2x; right now I still have my D70 but can't bring myself to actually use it because the D2x image quality is so much better. No way I can justify buying another camera right now though; the wife has been quite understanding with my expenditures this year but that would be pushing it a bit far.

8. Thank you for the happy birthday but how I wish I was going to be 21. Try going back 22 yrs ago. I am not ashamed of my age but at least I have been always told that I look much younger than I am so I guess we could say that I am 21.:biggrin:

9. I can't justify it either. It would be nice to a have a mini D2X in the D200 so it would take off some of the weight, but since my X is functioning excellent than I don't need another camera. I do wish everyone a D200 who wants one.

10. Thank you Don for the early birthday wish. I guess I will always remember the date of release of the D200.

11. I am so happy for you and your new D200. Congratulations and show us lots and lots of pictures from it. I am looking forward to your work with this awesome camera Bill.

12. Melissa:
    Happy upcoming B-day.

I've always observed,in my practice, that having young kids, as you do, keeps you hanging around younger moms. Having younger friends and acquaintances makes you feel younger rather than older....am I right I hope?????

Life runs so much smoother when infused with a healthy dose of positive thinking.:wink:

13. Thanks for the happy birthday. Actually, you are right Vernon. Plus always being told that I look younger than my age is always good too. Some people can't believe I have an 18 yr old son as well.

14. Ahem... 22 years ago you we're into the making... :wink:

Seriously, that 15th of December is a great date this year :smile:

15. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    Man I don't need another camera, but all this D200 talk and it being what I consider a great price, it's going to be hard to not pick one up.

16. Thank you NB. Actually, if you look in my profile, you will see that I am going to be 43. :eek:

17. bpetterson

bpetterson Guest

Got good news for you.
    The best is yet to come.
    Been there 37 years ago.

Happy Birthday.

Birger

18. Rather good news!
    Dave

19. Thanks Birger for the happy birthday but if I am going to be 43 and you were there 37 yrs ago, that would mean you are 80. You are not 80, are you Birger? Seriously Birger, you don't look a day over 65. I mean it.