D2H nails a drunken pose...

Discussion in 'People' started by Jonathan F/2, Sep 17, 2005.

1. So this drunk girl walks by my camera and ask me to take a shot. I only had a split second to nail the shot in complete darkness, but the D2H proved to be a capable champ in harsh conditions! Anyways, I was able to capture this priceless expression on her face! Only in Hollywood! :tongue:

[​IMG]

2. Your street photography is always interesting Johathan. She does have a vacant look about her with eyes glazed over. Well captured shot.

3. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    The expression on her face reminds me of a Slim Pickens line in the movie 1941. Unfortunately I can't say it here. :)

Cheers,

4. Oh sure Patrick, you put out a teaser and then walk off. Now we all have to watch the movie 1941 looking for the line. :tongue:

Just got back from Blockbusters and they said all copies of 1941 were out but put me on a two week waiting list. See what impact your words carry Patrick!!! :wink:

5. Did anyone notice the guy in the background taking a photo of her assets!!!

6. Oh, I am sure he was just reviewing photos on his camera! :wink:

7. What a great shot. Looks like a great party you were at as well. Wonder where I can find drunk girls who look like that walking around in front of me. And yes the "vacant" look in the eyes does seem promising... HAHA!

8. O my, good ol' Hollis Wood, the xmas tree salesman!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
    That movie is a riot from beginning to end...

9. I syndicate with a brit agency and I have to admit, the brits make my night life photos look rather tame! Makes me want to shoot in the UK! :tongue:

10. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005

Well darn, I goofed. It was Blazing Saddles not 1941, however there was some funny stuff in 1941. Go rent Blazing Saddles and watch that one Gordon. :) Something about a tounge. :)