D2h & Nikon Capture 3.52

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Keith, Jan 29, 2005.

1. Well took my camera for its first outing, and downloaded but Nikon Capture 3.52 will NOT work. Whats up? :evil: Will it only work with NC 4 and why? Dont want to buy with the new NC suppost to be out with the new D2x...............urghhhhhhhhh

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

D2h files are beyond NC3 scope :)

NC 4.2 upgrade should be free for NC 4.x owners

3. Well now Im just...........

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    I dont want to wait weeks to get it.............new camera and cant play. Damn damn damn......................We need the pukie face smiley icon.
    God this is frustrating...............Can one buy this electronically and you can download file and give registration key??? H E L P!!!!!!!!!

4. Call Nikon Tech Support, the number is on the web page. I know that all of the updates are on line, I don't remember if you can get the complete version but they would be the best place to start.

Absent that, Paint Shop Pro 9, Bibble, PSCS all do a decent job of NEF conversion and I know that PSP and Bibble have trials that you could use in the interim.

You do have options......

5. Iliah

Iliah

Jan 29, 2005
    nowhere
    Nikon View is free, and it does convert NEFs :)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the input........

I did download the trial version, allot more goodies than 3.52 and did download the most current updates. Havent played much yet, but it is a bit of a turtle, anyone encounter the same problems? Especially when saving to TIFF , 3.52 with bigger files did it allot faster! Thanks for all the input, truly appreciated. Calmed down now. LOL............still frustrating, and put pbase issues on top of it, just not my day!

7. Iliah

Iliah

Jan 29, 2005
    nowhere
    Increase NC priority in Task Manager

8. Hi Iliah

appreciate all your help..............where do I find task manager in NC, cant find it anywhere and nothing under NC options.......thank you in advance. type slow, I will catch on. :wink:

9. Iliah

Iliah

Jan 29, 2005
    nowhere
    To get to Task Manager, hit Ctrl-Alt-Delete, then Alt-T, go to "Process" tab, right-click NC process, and set priority to "High"

10. Thanks Illiah , seemed to help, plus I ran speed disk which helped with the performance of my computer. See how it goes. Appreciate all your help........

Keith

11. Iliah

Iliah

Jan 29, 2005
    nowhere
    BTW, do you have fixed-size swap file? And what is your disk configuration? Do you have enough RAM?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just emailed you........... thanks Iliah