D2hs and My Hols

Oops looks like i have missed the site upgrade, just getting used to the new look! Anyway not long back off my hols after getting married we went with our 3 children, but plan for a HoneyMoon later this year.

I have always struggled with WB but decided to use Preset for this shot, and i love the colours. This is from the camera with no editing apart to convert it to JPEG in NC 4.3.1

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

On a slightly different topic, my heart goes out to all those in need in the Gulf Coast area of the US.

Last edited by a moderator:
J,

Firstly - congratulations on your recent steps !

Nice pic - that looks so smooth and colourful, almost want to reach out and grab it.

Very beautiful. I like it alot.

Will look wonderful printed , framed and hung. Much better than internet :>)))))))

Gale said:
Very beautiful. I like it alot.

Will look wonderful printed , framed and hung. Much better than internet :>)))))))
Thanks Gale, hopefully what i see on my screen will be the same in the print as i havent properly calibrated my monitor! (I so far have used Adobe Gamma)

James,
My monitor is calibrated. Your picture has beautul color. You'll love the print. By the way, the D2h(s) makes beautiful 12 x 18 prints.

Mike

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom