D2X $500 rebate

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR' started by GonzoBernelli, Nov 14, 2005.

1. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    wow 4100 for a D2X

Goooo Nikon :>)))))

2. It is 4599 with the rebate.

Right?

3. I just passed along the information. BB can fill you in on the specifics. I cannot determine if the price posted on the web is actual or after applying the rebate - it doesn't say. What they do say is that you need to "buy other stuff totalling $X beyond the camera price" in order to get that rebate. Nikonusa says nothing about it, nor do other vendors I visit as far as I can see, so I expect it specific to BB.

4. mf44

mf44

Jun 4, 2005
    NJ & MD
    Nikon has announced it. It's on their NikonImaging.com website. Called the D2x System Builder rebate or something. You must buy another Nikon product with the D2x that costs at least $500.

5. bill t

bill t Guest

For the rebate other products must be serial number items, ie flash, lens, etc. Other items must be bought at the same time and on the same receipt as the D2x.

Bill

6. This is not what I call a rebate then if you have to purchase 500.00 in others purchases. By the time you do that there will be no rebate. The 500.00 rebate would be spent and no money from the rebate. Is this correct?

7. bill t

bill t Guest

Might not be a traditional rebate but I guess it all depends on what you need. A friend of mine just bought a D2x and a 500mm a few weeks back. If the rebate had been in effect then he would have gotten $500.00 back and not bought anything he hadn’t planed to.
    If you are having to buy something just to get the $500.00 rebate then no it’s just trading dollars so to speak.

All in all it’s not a bad thing if you are needing the additional item(s). Any little bit helps..