D2X for 2849 Infinitiphoto.com

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by huskey8, Apr 21, 2005.

1. huskey8

huskey8

Feb 22, 2005
    Got your attention didn't I this am I checked the web as I do every day for the best price on the 2x well be still my heart up pops this site offering it for 2849 so I'm burning up the phone lines to NY at 9:30am get the salesman seems like a pretty nice guy so I start with the questions right this has to be a referb, return, gray-market no warranty nope none of the above. I just cant believe this, OK so lets order this puppy first question did I want a battery and charger 500 OK still way below the 5k everyone else has been paying he starts to push real hard for a bunch of stuff at REALLY high prices neck-strap 100 memory card 500 so I'm figuring this is how they are selling this camera at this price but I'm not falling for this Ive got a new 2x at under 4k they lose I win right WRONG the last question did I want the camera in the English or Malaysian version because if I did want it in the English version it would cost me another 1700 without the 100 neck strap back up to the dreaded 5k figure. I need a drink.........

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Richard,

Check this out:

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller9662.html

These guys are classic bait and switch artists, and have one of the lowest ratings that I have ever seen.

Stay Away!!

Frank

3. Hey Frank.... you are 2 minutes late :) Look above your topic

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Jay,

You're just too quick for me.... 8)

Frank

5. gho

gho