D2X Head On Owl Shots

Man I wish I had an opportunity to really shoot this camera before this guy flew in and hovered right in front of me!

No time for a tripod...no time to set the focus settings exactly as I would have liked them. I had enough presence to spin the EV and try and lock him in a 30mph wind.....

original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 5852

jfenton said:
Man I wish I had an opportunity to really shoot this camera before this guy flew in and hovered right in front of me!

Jim, I wish I had the opportunity -ever- to come across such a wonderful shot! A M A Z I N G :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek:

Good God Sir:
That is amazing that is National Geographic quality thanks for posting.
Richard

I'm going back after this guy tomorrow. I had heard that he hunted a specific area at a specific time of the day. I want to go and actually set up for him either tomorrow or Sunday.... (Murphy's las says he won't even show up)!

Jim,

If he shows up carrying a seal, I'll know for sure that your connections are better than the rest of us... :)

These pics are simply striking... I wish you continued luck in finding him, but your skills are already up to the task. No luck needed there!

Latest threads

Top Bottom