D2X in stock at Berger Bros in NY

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JerseyJay, May 1, 2005.

1. I have been shopping online for the last 15 years or so and I have used many local and non-local stores. I purchased computer / photo as well as other misc items. My personal online experience was always average and sometimes bad. Once in a very while I would good a decent rep who would take care of me without asking too many questions, without pushing additional items or rushing me off the phone.

I found out about Berger Bros on DPR and after checking their reviews online, I gave them a chance. I called them to get D2X quicker then 5 weeks. Brad, the owner, processed entire transaction. Maybe I'm used to North Jersey type attitude and I have dealt with many NYC sharks but I was pleasantly shocked to get a really good and honest individual on the phone. Brad took his time, explained all the details and then we began talking about online forums. Wow.... which rep would want to talk to you about online forums ?

There was no pushing on the phone. He understood that I'm spending 5K on the camera and didn't try to sell me anything else. Conversation was nice and come and I felt like he was my service provider for a long time.

I'm so pleased with this service that I'm sharing this info with all of you guys looking for cameras IN STOCK and a place with great customer service.

Call (631)264-4160, ask for Brad and tell him that Jay Luto send you.

They have D2X in stock and getting D70s soon !!!!

Their website: http://www.berger-bros.com