D2x micro work

I had a interesting time today I didnt know that my Sigma 70-300 lens had a special switch for macro and that it worked so well. This is the first time Ive taken such close-up pictures with this camera and I'm really pleased with the performance. The yellow flower is really small take a look at the dime.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Enjoy
Richard

I have a sigma 28-135 w/macro

How the heck do you work it. I need help with that
please.

Thanks in advance.

Gee hope I can use it and get beautiful results like yours.

Gordon

Not half as surprised as I'm I had thought that I had left my ability to take easy macros behind with my 828 this is great I'm going to need to play with this a bit to perfect it. Are you going to get down to Merritt Island

Gale

I just noticed that their is a little switch on the lens barrel it says normal and macro don't ask me what happens within the lens but when you switch it to macro it will only allow the lens to be used between 200-300mm and focus at about 18''. Now these I hand held so I was having a little trouble achieving AF lock so I put my camera on CH and would blast off about 5 shots and I would manage to get one or two in focus everything else is just like a normal shot :D

I have a wedding to do in that time period but I'm going to try and squeeze in a day or two with you guys after all if it wasn't for that last trip I would have never came over to the dark side.

Hey Richard,

Sony ain't the dark side. My first cam was an 828. Wish I could have kept it, but had to sell it to get the D70. :?

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom