D2X price ?

Is 4,699$ the lowest price available now for D2X ? Seems like Roberts Imaging is selling them for that much. Also prices on ebay are getting lower and lower. There are $4,999 Buy It Nows.

Any comments ?

Melissa,

So far I have yet to hear anything bad about Roberts. In fact here is quick response from Frank aka. Flew

If you do decide to pick up a D2X, I can highly recommend Roberts. I bought my H there, and they have been very good to do business with. In fact, when I sent my H back to have the metering fixed, I just sent it to them (they suggested that I do so) instead of sending it directly to Nikon.

Very good folks in my experience, and their prices are less than most other reputable outlets.

I have bought from Roberts. I give them very high marks. I usually talk to Ed. He is very pleasant to deal with and they have always come through and done what they said they were going to do. The web site prices seem to be different than the call in price and the call in price is almost always lower. Also don't assume that they don't have it if it is not on the web site. I have been pleasantly surprised on several occassions. They have beaten B&H prices on several items for me.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom