D2X price ?

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR' started by JerseyJay, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Is 4,699$ the lowest price available now for D2X ? Seems like Roberts Imaging is selling them for that much. Also prices on ebay are getting lower and lower. There are $4,999 Buy It Nows.

Any comments ?

2. Hi Jay,

I saw that on Roberts. I can't believe the pricing on the X is coming down already. There has to be a catch at that price. Don't you think?

3. Melissa,

So far I have yet to hear anything bad about Roberts. In fact here is quick response from Frank aka. Flew

4. That is good to hear Jay. I am hoping the X goes down to even more. Someday 2000.00 and then I will get another one but not now. Not even for 4699

5. I have bought from Roberts. I give them very high marks. I usually talk to Ed. He is very pleasant to deal with and they have always come through and done what they said they were going to do. The web site prices seem to be different than the call in price and the call in price is almost always lower. Also don't assume that they don't have it if it is not on the web site. I have been pleasantly surprised on several occassions. They have beaten B&H prices on several items for me.