D2X~This Morning

A) Sunrise on Joppa Flats, Newburyport MA (50mm AIS)

original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

B) First Kestrel I've seen this spring (500 AFSII TC14EII)

View attachment 7166

Both great shots Jim, but the Kestrel is magnificent!! Wow!!

BTW, I thought that you had sent your X in for a check of the AF??

I'll bet that you are glad that you didn't. Wow!! :)

Frank

jim, awesome stuff again...always coming from you!

man, i wished i could leave where you live...i can't find much wildlife here in northdakota...man, i'm looking at wrong places

Jim,
Thanks for sharing. I love your work and I am very interested in your issues with AF. I have had my D2x less than 24 hours and have been working (not at photography unfortunatley) so I have only played with it chasing my cat. Have not seen any problems but my cat is not very fast so the 2x has not been challenged yet.

Again thanks for making your observations and experience public. I and I think many others are learning on the fly and your shared experiences are very much part of that learning cycle as far as what to expect and look for with AF.

I think the biggest problem as I see it is that it works some of the time but not all the time or most of the time. Kinda like having the tv repairman come to your house for a tv that doesn't work and when he arrives it somehow works perfectly until he leaves.

I know tv repair man... coming to your house... yes I am dating myself. Sorry but it seems to work as an analogy

cheers

Scott

You got me chuckling there pal...

Want to hear somethingb really dating? I remmeber when the family doctor used to come to the house.....

It gets worse....I remember 17 cents a gallon gas!

Aww Geez..and the milkman bringing milk in glass bottles....

I give up!

Latest threads

Top Bottom