1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

D3 vs 5D

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by cwilt, Jul 11, 2008.

1. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
    True of most. I have seen the twisted profiles for most that are on the market. Happy would be good.:smile:

2. sorry if this has nothing to do with your question, but how come there are no comparisons to the mark 3's?

3. edhu

edhu

Jul 21, 2008
    NY/NJ
    sharpness is not key in many photographs. for example, in wedding, slightly blur and good mode usually end up as the best images.

4. Max

Max Guest

5. If it's landscapes that you do mostly, I think both cameras offer not much more than what you already have. I would look at used medium format backs. There's just so much more DR and pixel sharpness is superb. I believe older 21mp backs can be had now for the same price as the 1dsmkIII. Maybe wait for the 24 mp Nikon and Sony. See how much that costs.

joey

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.