D300 mould[?] under lcd.

I just saw a D300 with the 18-200mm lens for sale for UDS$212. The seller states that there is mould growing under the lcd screen. This sounds strange for a
supposedly semi-pro body. Is it something anyone else has experienced or perhaps rather a different technical condition?

NCV

Real Name
Nigel
I think it is probably some sort of delamination of the LCD.

I had it happen with a Panasonic GX1

Not that you would need the lens, but that is a good price for the 18/200, what about 300$ NZ. I bought it when it first came out and was very hard to find new, with the plan to take it with me to Europe for its versatility, and sell it when I got home. Still have it. Wife makes great use of it, OK if you stay under 170/180 MM.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not that you would need the lens, but that is a good price for the 18/200, what about 300$ NZ. I bought it when it first came out and was very hard to find new, with the plan to take it with me to Europe for its versatility, and sell it when I got home. Still have it. Wife makes great use of it, OK if you stay under 170/180 MM.
The 18-200 was my favourite lens a while ago. I'd sell it though since I just got an 18-300mm.
This is from the 18-200.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

wHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE 18/300, my granddaughter got one and I have not had my hands on it with this darn virus. I bought her a set of Kenko tubes and we send pics to each other, hard for me to teach with text.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom