1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

D300 Setup Guide

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR' started by Anthony747, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Pretty handy chart.

2. ol geezer

ol geezer

Sep 29, 2007
    Plano, TX
    Thanks for the info. Very helpful.

3. I think this is wonderful, but I think we ought to acknowledge the producer, namely Mike Hagen of Out There Images. His CLS book and his newsletter is worth reviewing also. .....and, "NO," I am not on his payroll.

Regards,
    Tom

4. mike367

mike367

Mar 22, 2008
    NY
    Thanks Anthony, I needed that. Mike

5. I found it a while ago and was looking for it recently to post here and couldnt remember where I found it. I printed it off and lamintated them back to back to make 2 cards to carry in my camera bag just in case. Very handy indeed

6. FusionZ06

FusionZ06

Jul 25, 2008
    Florida
    Cool thanks for posting

7. I actually attended two workshops that he led (Nikon D200 & CLS lighting system) last year. Very nice guy and great teacher.

8. Nice to see that someone else prefers under/meter/over. Thanks for link.

9. Informative post, thanks for sharing....

Other than manually setting each shooting bank and custom setting menus from the D300 menu is there a better way of making these camera adjustments?

I don't have Nikon camera control but I assume it can be used to setup and transfer the settings to the camera. Is it worth the cost?

10. Thanks a million for the charts. I'll give them a try this weekend and see where it takes me. This could be a laminate and bag item.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.