1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

[EXPIRED] D300 with box and accessories (Price Reduced)

Discussion in 'Member BST Expired Listings' started by PAReams, Apr 8, 2014.

1. PAReams

PAReams

Apr 4, 2007
    San Diego, CA
    I have a D300 that has been our secondary/backup camera for the last few years. I'm the original owner. The camera has 55,155 actuations on it. The camera is in excellent shape. The top and back screens are both very close to perfect--the back screen has been underneath the plastic cover (also included) since the day it was purchased. There is a really small white fleck on the left handle of the camera. The sensor has been cleaned at least once a year by our local camera shop. All of the seals appear to be in good shape and the rubber is tight all around.

As I was packing it up, I noticed the only issue that I need to disclose with the camera. The pop-up flash has a really small chip in the left hand side. It also does not pop-up when the release button is pressed. The flash "pops" slowly up about 1/4 inch and then pauses there. I'm sure that this is an easy fix-the flash is still completely functional, it just requires a little manual help to "pop." I never noticed the issue; we never used the pop-up flash.

I'll include the original box, containing the strap, the Spanish manual (can't find the English, sorry), the video cables, and a battery charger. No battery, sorry :)

Asking $350 (Shipping Included w/in CONUS)
    D300-Sale-0007.
    D300-Sale-0006.
    The small white mark.
    D300-Sale-0004.
    The very small chip in the pop up flash is sort of visible here. As I said, I didn't even see it until I was packing the camera up for shipping.
    D300-Sale-0003.
    I've bought and sold several items on the Cafe. Happy to provide references if desired. Thanks for looking

Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
  2. PAReams

PAReams

Apr 4, 2007
    San Diego, CA
    Bump and Price Reduction.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.