D3x?

A good friend of mine just called to tell me the latest Nikon Rumor - D3X 24 mpx in the works...

Havent heard of anything like that till now - more competition for Cannon

That's pretty much been a rumour ever since the D3 came out as it's usual for Nikon to release a camera aimed towards the PJs and Sport shooters and then one with more MP and less fps aimed towards studio photographers.

Only time will tell, maybe the Photokina will put an end to this not so much of a rumour :wink:

Actually, that rumor has been around quite a while now. Ever since the first iteration of the D3 upgrade came out with "D3x" hidden in the code and showing full (24 Mpix)plus cropped frame sizes. A camera shop in France has it listed for pre-sale now too

Don't you just love all the hype that builds up when I new camera is looming. Friends of friends with insider info, photoshoped images etc...lol

I think, in the D3, Nikon has produced a body that combines all the features needed to be classed as either and 'X' or an 'H' model and I think Nikon has said that quietly. Any new body about to be released will have own designator.

Well, Mike, we just don't know. I hope you are wrong. I want a DX crop 10 mp or higher in a pro body with all the pro body (D3) features.

Threads like this always jump out at me - I can't help but open them. :redface:

A

adrianaitken

That's a mighty big wifi antenna they have next to it - should be able to transmit images anywhere in the world with that !!!!

Latest threads

Top Bottom