D3x

Discussion in 'Nikon FX DSLR' started by AISBLE, Jun 7, 2007.

1. AISBLE

AISBLE

Nov 29, 2006
    RI
  2. How nice would that mini-LCD be? How weird that the prototype would already have a missing cap on one of the remote connectors! :biggrin::biggrin: I guess that would save time!

3. GBRandy

GBRandy

Feb 28, 2006
    Green Bay, WI
    I think it has banding...... :)

I agree with Anthony, it comes with the synch cover already lost!

4. Goofy looking shutter release. Looks more like a trigger on a gun than a shutter release.

5. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Just another hoax, I doubt that Nikon R&D would allow someone to put the real thing on a PBase gallery.

6. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
    Pure fiction. The dual adjustment wheels under the trigger-style shutter release are too close together to function. That paperweight bottom is ugly, if that IS what Nikon has come up with, I'll go to Canon when my current body dies.

7. That shutter "trigger" looks freaky... almost like it's going to shot something crazy out of the camera if I press it.

8. Nikon designers have too good taste to design this ugly thing!

9. BS that is!

10. Er, where does it say that it is meant to be "official?" Just someone playing around in some 3D rendering software. The non skinned version even states "concept."

Being into industrial design myself, I find it interesting.

And about the terminal cover - I remove mine the day I get a camera and they never go back. :biggrin:

11. and me, I thank thom hogan for his insight on the issue (it's on his website somewhere),. remove the cover and think happy thoughts :wink:

Sil

12. this is over on DP Review too.

Its a wind up. Let it die.