1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

D50 battery door?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BrendaC, Aug 29, 2008.

1. BrendaC

BrendaC

Sep 24, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    I was trying to get it off but was afraid to put too much pressure on it for fear of it breaking. Is it made to come off? (I bought a grip) Thanks.

2. Brenda - turn the camera upside down - front of camera facing you - open the cover - grab on to it and twist it - DON'T pull it - twist it clockwise and it will pop right off

3. iLLMaCK

iLLMaCK Guest

A grip for a D50? Thought Nikon didn't make one?

4. BrendaC

BrendaC

Sep 24, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    Thanks so much. I will try when I get home. I was trying this morning but was afraid I was going to break it.

It's not from Nikon, not sure who manufactured it, I bought it from someone on the cafe.

5. the grip i believe is a 3rd party from china - i have heard they work good.

The battery cover comes off very easy when you twist it ....

6. BrendaC

BrendaC

Sep 24, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    It's not coming and I am afraid to twist too hard! I am afraid it will break and I need it tonite.

7. iLLMaCK

iLLMaCK Guest

It might not be made to come off.:D 

8. BrendaC

BrendaC

Sep 24, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    My husband got it, thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.