D500 battery exchange

Real Name
Randy
I sent mine July 9.Nikon received them July 14 and I have not heard from them.Getting nervous.
Call melville
They are struggling over the phone, anything else would be even worse.
They had my 500 for 4 weeks waiting on a part then returned the lens to me without having cleaned the huge bird poop on the front, another week to get a ship label and they have the lens again, going on 2 months now for an AF adjustment and cleaning. Something is broken in Melville

I wonder if Melville sent some techs to the Olympics? Might explain why they appear short-staffed.

Got off the phone with service as I was checking the status of a lens I sent in a week ago. Seems they are running at least a week behind, my lens hasn't even been logged in to the system yet after a week. Means that it'll be 3 maybe 4 weeks before I see it again. I was told the reason is they are getting swamped with D750's, guess there is a service advisory on the shutters. Had I known, I wouldn't have sent my lens in....

Got off the phone with service as I was checking the status of a lens I sent in a week ago. Seems they are running at least a week behind, my lens hasn't even been logged in to the system yet after a week. Means that it'll be 3 maybe 4 weeks before I see it again. I was told the reason is they are getting swamped with D750's, guess there is a service advisory on the shutters. Had I known, I wouldn't have sent my lens in....
And they did say they sent a few techs to the Olympics so they are short-staffed.

old thread i know but i only just got around to sending an old battery in.
sent Thursday received new one in the post Tuesday. 5 days including postage both ways and the weekend. I'm suitably impressed :).

Little bit offtopic, yesterday was a great day for shooting bitterns.Went with a fully charged battery, although it showed 95% at start, 911 images later it showed 81%, at the end of the day with more than 1700 images and around 5 min of video it was around 50% left.Nikon batteries truly are beasts!

Little bit offtopic, yesterday was a great day for shooting bitterns.Went with a fully charged battery, although it showed 95% at start, 911 images later it showed 81%, at the end of the day with more than 1700 images and around 5 min of video it was around 50% left.Nikon batteries truly are beasts!
Where do you find batteries like that? :-(

Little late to the game here, but I just sent in 2-01 versions and got back 2-20 versions, battery casing is now gray as opposed to my original 20 version which was black. Anyone else??

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom