• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

[FS] D600 w/ MB-D14 grip, D7200 w/ MB-D15 grip, Rokinon 14mm AE w/Wonderpana set, Tokina 16-28mm f/2.8 Pro FX, Tokina 10-17mm, Sigma 50mm f/1.4 EX HSM, Sig

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
User name: photolizard

Items to sell/buy/trade: D600 w/ MB-D14 grip, D7200 w/ MB-D15 grip, Rokinon 14mm AE w/Wonderpana set, Tokina 16-28mm f/2.8 Pro FX, Tokina 10-17mm, Sigma 50mm f/1.4 EX HSM, Sigma 150mm f/2.8 macro

Prices: D600 w/grip - $500
D7200 w/grip - $600
Rokinon 14mm w/ filter kit - $260
Tokina 16-28mm f/2.8 - $ 325
Tokina 10-17 DX Fisheye - $ 260
Sigma 50mm f/1.4 - $250
Sigma 150mm macro "Bugma" - $350

Ships to: US

Description: Recent changes in health and gear forces the sale of this equipment. Prices include PayPal. Shipping will be extra based on your desired method. All is in good to excellent condition. All with original boxes (except MB-D14).
Please contact me with any questions and for photo links.

Images for this listing: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: I prefer USPS and UPS. FedEx is not convenient for me.

Shipping charge: Charges will vary depending upon your preferred shipper. I am NOT a FedEx fan as it is not convenient where I live. USPS or UPS work best.

Handling time: I will try to ship within a day or two after purchase.

References: I have bought and sold here for years.

Additional comments: Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom