D70, New to Forum

Hi, welcome to the Cafe. As you have probably read here, the reason that we have a minimum number of posts on the 4Sale forum is that we like to get to know each other, as many of our transactions are done strictly on trust. XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, but I'm not sure that it would foment a lot of trust among fellow forum members. 8)

Regards,

J

JordanLFW

Getting 25 posts is easy enough too, just throw your opinions in on discussions but be SURE to greet the new members in the introduction threads. Its a great way to get posts and help everyone feel welcome here.

T

trebs

A very good idea, asking for a minimum commitment to forum participation before going in the buy/sell dept.
I've seen too many of those places get hit and exploited by people who really don't care about the 'community' sphere of the place.

Regards, Rob

Yes, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, but we like to have 25 posts before you can sell something. It also stops people from using this as an ebay alternative. In other words, they have no wish to participate in a photography forum, only to sell their stuff. I think it's a great idea and is working well.

K

Ken-L

I would not be upset if the "minimum" number of posts was changed to 100. I would vote for it, and encourage it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

T

tjgreen

Also a new member - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I think the 25 post limit is a good one for selling especially - just wanted to let you moderators know what I found.

Latest threads

Top Bottom