D70 value?

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR' started by stm69, Jun 11, 2007.

1. stm69

stm69

Aug 10, 2005
    Greetings,

Let me prefix this with I have looked through all 19 pages of the for sale forum from the last month, and the first 10 pages of search results from "d70 worth"..... so I have tried to search! :smile:

I was unpacking boxes in my closet this week and found my trusty ole D70! It's one of the first few (purchased in March 2004) and is in good shape, with some slight wear on the fingergrip area. Actuations are in the 12,XXX range. I have not used it in the last year or so since I got a D200. BGLOD fix + sensor cleaning/etc from Nikon done before it went into storage.

I still have the original box and manuals, will have to see if any accessories are missing. I do have 2, 2 gig Lexar 80X pro CF cards and an extra battery to go with it. I have an 18-70 on it, which is pretty much brand new. Came with my D200 kit, test fired 10 shots maybe, mint condition with warranty card. In addition, it all fits nicely into a small Lowepro camera bag for a compact carry. Perhaps it'd make a nice starter kit for somebody.

Basically, any idea how much this would be worth? Would probably want to trade (partial or otherwise) for some other lenses, but it's probably sat in my closet for far too long!

Sam

2. A good indicator is to search on ebay and hit the completed listings option to see what they are selling for. Keep in mind, those figures will be the very highest value that the item will bring... :wink: