D700 + 20/1.8 + colors of the night =

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Ok! Wow:) how is the sigma compared to the nikon 20mm, does the sigma has HSM motor? I am looking to get a wide prime for the D700, my only concern about sigma is the hot colors/skin tone, would love to see some people shots with this lens.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice... I keep lookin' at what this lens / camera combo is doing for you. Nice stuff.
Thanks, Kap. I've always enjoyed shooting wide, but I think lens and camera combo really put an exclamation on things for me :biggrin:

Ok! Wow:) how is the sigma compared to the nikon 20mm, does the sigma has HSM motor? I am looking to get a wide prime for the D700, my only concern about sigma is the hot colors/skin tone, would love to see some people shots with this lens.
I can't compare it to the Nikon, but I really am enjoying this lens! No HSM, but I can't see the focusing getting any faster or quieter....it's already fast and quiet enough! I've shot some people, though nothing worth posting, and it seems to handle skin tones very nicely. Sigma primes really are their best product. Just keep any eye out for my posts and I'll eventually have some nice people pics for you, Nute et all....:biggrin:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom