D700 + 20-35/2.8 + shadows =

2780987025_0b44aa9f4e_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Pretty cool shot Francis. It is interesting and I do like it.

I scrolled the page up and down and I found that I liked the shot without the latttice work at the top. To me, the shadows can stand alone along with the framed buildings in the background by the trees. Just an observation though. Thank you for posting this. It gives me an idea on something to shoot.

God Bless,
David

Pretty cool shot Francis. It is interesting and I do like it.

I scrolled the page up and down and I found that I liked the shot without the latttice work at the top. To me, the shadows can stand alone along with the framed buildings in the background by the trees. Just an observation though. Thank you for posting this. It gives me an idea on something to shoot.

God Bless,
David

Thank you for looking and for the feedback. I'm glad I was able to spark an idea for ya :smile:

Very cool shot Francis, I wish I still had this lens, I had an awesome copy, for the exception of ghosting ;)

Thanks, Vlad! Did you see my museum pictures? Seeing yours last week gave me the idea to go to one to test out high ISO :smile:

R

RGB Bob

Nice shot, love it just as is! I was there in March, that's a great park in a great city.

Nice shot, love it just as is! I was there in March, that's a great park in a great city.

Thanks, Sir! Glad you like the image and this beautiful city :biggrin:

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom